Thank you for making our campaign a success!
More than 416 people raised $34,977 on Kickstarter. Thank you to everyone who shared our campaign on email, Facebook and Twitter. and to those of you who supported us offline by sending checks. The BDC is a 501(c)3 non-profit and we thrive on the generosity of individuals donors like you.
Still would like to make a tax-deductible contribution? Go to bronxdoc.org/donate or send a check to “Bronx Documentary Center.”
Here’s a few ways you can stay engaged:
- Sign up for our mailing list
- Come to our next exhibition on May 2, The 60s: Decade of Change by Benedict J. Fernandez
- Or, to volunteer at the center write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you.
The Staff, Volunteers, Neighbors of the BDC
At 3:52 pm today, our Kickstarter campaign officially closes. So many of you have helped us not only surpass our goal, but spread the word about the BDC. And by making this gift to us, you’ve touched a diverse group of people.
- You’ve made it possible for folks like Ed to develop passion and a sense of purpose.
- You’ve given Arianna and other kids in our after school program a chance to see the world differently.
- You’ve given volunteers like Karah a sense of community.